Sanofi US Educational Grants
Sanofi US is committed to funding high quality educational activities and materials in the therapeutic areas of interest to the company that have the potential to improve patient care and health outcomes.
The purpose of an educational grant is to support an activity that encourages an educational interchange with respect to available scientific and medical information. Educational activities may or may not be accredited.
The Independent Medical Education (IME) Educational Grant Portal will be unavailable on Friday, October 6, 2017 for routine maintenance.
During this time, you will not be able to access the Portal. Thank you in advance for your proactive planning and flexibility during this brief outage. Sanofi US is committed to ensuring efficiency in the online application process, as well as compliance with all applicable regulations. We appreciate your patience as we optimize the system. Questions or concerns can be directed to 1-866-841-4549 or via email at email@example.com
The IME Portal will be available again on or about Saturday, October 7, 2017.
Educational grants previously submitted to sagrants.com are now available within this portal, however ALL users MUST register in this new portal to create a USER ID and Password to access previously submitted educational grant requests. Please register, then contact Customer Support
to associate your NEW User ID and password with any previously submitted grants.
In order to provide ease of registration and application, a Practical Working Guide
(lower left hand corner of this page) is available to assist with registration and subsequent navigation of the educational grant submission process. Questions or concerns regarding the portal can be directed to 1-866-841-4549 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important to Note:
Please take note of the following items:
- Educational grant requests must be submitted at least 12-16 weeks in advance of the request for notification date. Please utilize the notification date to ensure your grant is reviewed within the timeframe necessary for you to be able to disclose funding in a compliant fashion. The production start date is the date activity development begins, which will differ from the launch date.
- Review and processing time will take approximately 6-8 weeks. Complete, accurate and detailed information is required to avoid delays. Applications with insufficient information may require additional processing time.
- Please refer to the FAQ
Section of this website for Eligibility
requirements, General Educational Request
information, and the Fellowship Application Process
prior to your educational grant request.
- This website is currently accepting educational grant requests on behalf of the Sanofi and Regeneron Alliance in the therapeutic areas of Cardiovascular and Immunology.
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are periodically placed on the Alliance for Continued Education in the Health Professions (ACEHP) and the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education (SACME) websites.
- Sanofi US is no longer accepting educational grant applications in the therapeutic area of Renal.
- A Request for Proposals (RFP) in the Therapeutic Area of Diabetes, Area of Interest: New complementary insulin combinations to achieve HbA1c targets, entitled "Diabetes RFP 2017 Clinical Inertia-1" is currently available on the Alliance for Continued Education in the Health Professions (ACEHP) website.
- A Request for Proposals (RFP) in the Therapeutic Area of Diabetes, Area of Interest: Long-acting insulins with a physiologic approach to glucose control, entitled "Diabetes RFP 2017 Long-Acting Insulins-1" is currently available on the Alliance for Continued Education in the Health Professions (ACEHP) website.
© 2002-2017 sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC. All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments?
to contact us.
SAUS.SA.17.03.0966 Last update April 2017