Sanofi US Educational Grants
Sanofi US is committed to funding high quality educational activities and materials in the therapeutic areas of interest to the company that have the potential to improve patient care and health outcomes.
The purpose of an educational grant is to support an activity that encourages an educational interchange with respect to available scientific and medical information. Educational activities may or may not be accredited.
All USERS must create a USER ID and Password to access the Sanofi US Educational Grants Portal. For ease of registration and application, a Practical Working Guide
is located in the lower left hand corner of this page.
Please contact Customer Support
if questions or assistance is needed.
Important to Note:
- Educational grant requests must be submitted at least 12-16 weeks in advance of the request for notification date. Please utilize the notification date to ensure your grant is reviewed within the timeframe necessary for you to be able to disclose funding in a compliant fashion. The production start date is the date activity development begins, which will differ from the launch date.
- Review and processing time will take approximately 6-8 weeks. Complete, accurate and detailed information is required to avoid delays. Applications with insufficient information may require additional processing time.
- Please refer to the FAQ
Section of this website for Eligibility
requirements, General Educational Request
information, and the Fellowship Application Process
prior to your educational grant request.
RFPs and Areas of Interest
Currently available Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Therapeutic Area of US Rare Genetic Disease, Area of Interest: Fabry Disease - entitled WORLD 2021-LONGTERM CARDIAC AND RENAL OUTCOMES IN FABRY DISEASE is currently available here
and on www.acehp.org
Sanofi US is currently accepting educational grant applications in the following therapeutic areas:
- US Cardiovascular, specific to the Area of Interest: Diagnosis/Pharmacotherapeutic Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- US Multiple Sclerosis
- US Oncology, specific to the following Areas of Interest: HSCT- stem cell mobilization and collection during autologous HSCT and Chemo; Multiple Myeloma; Prostate Cancer; Tumor Lysis Syndrome - Prophylaxis and Treatment
- Global Oncology, specific to the Area of Interest: Multiple Myeloma
- US and Global Rare Blood Disorder, specific to the Areas of Interest: Hemophilia, Cold Agglutinin Disease (CAD), and Acquired Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (aTTP)
- US Rare Genetic Diseases, specific to the Areas of Interest: Fabry Disease, Gaucher Disease, Pompe Disease, MPS1, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Genetic Disorders
- US Transplantation, specific to the Area of Interest: Organ Transplant
The Sanofi-Regeneron Alliance is currently accepting educational grant submissions with start dates in 2021 only
in the following therapeutic areas:
- US Immunology, specific to the following Areas of Interest: Atopic Dermatitis and Asthma
The Sanofi US-Regeneron Alliance is currently accepting educational grant submissions in the following therapeutic areas:
- US Immunology, specific to the following Area of Interest: Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps (CRSwNP)
- Global Immunology, specific to the following Area of Interest: Asthma
Sanofi US is not currently accepting educational grant applications in the following Therapeutic Areas:
- US Immunology, specific to the Area of Interest: Rheumatoid Arthritis. We are not accepting proposals for any grants with start dates in 2020; nor will we be sending any notifications of decisions until Dec. 2020
- US Oncology, specific to the Areas of Interest: Multiple Myeloma and Tumor Lysis. We are not accepting proposals for any grants with start dates in 2020; nor will we be sending any notifications of decisions until Dec. 2020
- US Diabetes, specific to the Area of Interest: Complementary insulin combinations to achieve HbA1c targets & Long Acting Insulins with a physiologic approach to glucose control
- US Renal
- US Osteoarthritis
© 2002-2017 sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC. All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments?
to contact us.